Online Gaming Compliance
eGambling, iGaming, internet gambling, whichever way you refer to it we can handle both new operators and existing licensees with their regulatory obligations, ensuring fairness and compliance. CTL have been working closely with operators and the jurisdictions they operate in to successfully prepare some of the biggest names in iGaming with their licensing requirements. CTL have adapted testing processes to help leverage customers platforms into new territories and new regulations; ensuring that adaption and compliance is taken seriously as well as interpreted to abide by local laws.
- Live Gaming
- Scratch Cards
With CTL as your Compliance Partner, we can offer ongoing RNG evaluation and also ensuring Game Payout stability with monthly reporting, helping you keep a close eye on game payout through percentage RTPs.
CTL also offer investigative services, utilising our extensive battery of tests to pin point vulnerabilities when abnormalities are recognised but not able to be sourced through conventional means.
As part of the compliance package, CTL offer ISMS security auditing. For UKGC License holders we cover the entire subsection of Section 5 RTS Remote Technical Standards Security Requirements August 2009.
- A.5 Security Policies
- A.6 Organisation of Information Security
- A.8 Human Resources Security
- A.9 Physical and Environmental Security
- A.10 Communications and Operational Management
- A.11 Business Requirement for Access Control
- A.12 Correct Processing in Applications
Sales Enquiries:Call: +44 (0) 207 617 7003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ga accredited in Spain : game software & info’ sys’ security
- Gaming Associates best positioned to certify to Danish requirements
- Gaming Associates on panel with Danish Gambling Authority
- Gaming Associates acquire Compliance Testing Laboratory (CTL)
- Video: Speed Camera Lottery system a Volkswagen Fun Theory winner
- New Jersey passes online gambling legislation
- Amazon Web Services Achieves ISO 27001 Certification
- New offerings in Malta
- Compliance: testing for the UK…